Welcome to Loughshinny
- Nestling between Skerries and Rush in North County Dublin, Loughshinny is a quaint seaside village with a sheltered cove-like beach and an active fishing harbour.
- Loughshinny Nursing Home provides an opportunity for people to enhance their independent quality of life in a safe and comfortable environment with a wide range of supports and social facilities.
- This 123-bedded state-of-the-art home has been designed with the needs of the resident at the forefront. Comfort and safety are priorities but the building also lends itself to promoting independence and ensuring dignity and respect.
- Bartra Healthcare’s nursing home in Loughshinny is close to the village and boasts stunning views out over the Irish Sea.
- Our staff are committed and dedicated professionals who will work with you to ensure that your stay in Loughshinny Nursing Home will enable you to thrive and enjoy life.
- We provide the highest standard of care and treatment to all of the dependent people and the preservation of the residents’ dignity and privacy is paramount at Loughshinny Nursing Home.
Please book a viewing time/date so that a member of our nursing team can give you the time that you need.